here are the steps to activate the Always On Display on your Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select Lock screen.
- Tap Always On Display.
- Tap the switch at the top of the screen to turn it on.
- Choose the mode that best suits your needs.
Show Lock Screen Information
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Access Lock screen and AOD.
- Switch the Touch and hold to edit toggle ON.
- Now, you can edit your lock screen by tapping and holding it.
- You can also select the Edit Lock Screen option in the “Looking for something else?” suggestion box at the bottom of the Lock Screen and AOD menu.
Erase Background Options:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Wallpaper and style.
- Click the preview of your lock screen.
- Then click the section of notification widgets.
- You can then change it to show details of the notification.
- To erase the background, select Erase background under the Always On Display settings. This option works best with photos that include people or animals.
- Please note that if you are using the new photo ambient labs feature for your lock screen wallpaper, the “erase background” option doesn’t currently work with that enabled. If this option is greyed out, you might need to disable the ambient labs feature.
Please note that the specific settings may vary depending on the software version of your device.
The brightness of the Always On Display may change automatically depending on the lighting conditions. The Always On Display is optimized to use very little battery, but any setting that keeps the display on longer will use more battery. You may have to disable Power saving mode to use Always On Display on your Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. As of right now, there is no way to change the brightness settings while using Always On Display.